Become a Certified SEALFIT Trainer.
We want YOU to help lead our team as a Certified SEALFIT Trainer.
It won’t be easy but it WILL be worth it.
Are you dedicated to a life of superior physical and mental development?
Do you believe in our daily OPWOD training as a pathway to this development?
Have you challenged yourself in an uncommon way with one of our Crucible events?
If you answered YES to these three questions, then you may be the person we are looking for.
We invite you to do the work it takes to represent SEALFIT and help us train a tribe of SHEEPDOG strong communities around the world.
The criteria for consideration to become a SEALFIT Trainer are:
- Attend the entire two-day SEALFIT Performance Academy*
- Read Unbeatable Mind and 8 Weeks to SEALFIT (knowledge will be tested)
- Complete a 20XL or KOKORO Crucible event
- Pass coaches evaluation from crucible. Coaches will evaluate your preparedness, team dynamic, and overall character after your crucible.
- Pass a comprehensive test covering the SEALFIT Performance Academy information, 8 Weeks to SEALFIT book, Unbeatable Mind Book, plus crucible event information. The first test will be given the third week in August. We will notify you of the exact date/time one week prior to your online test. The test will contain 100 questions of multiple choice. This is a pass/ fail test and no number or letter grade will be awarded. 85% or more correct answers will constitute a pass.
- Have a past or present certificate as a CrossFit Trainer or strength and conditioning certificate such as NSCA, ACSM, NASM, NCCPT, SCCCa, ISSA, AFPA or ACE.
To take your next step in becoming a Certified SEALFIT Trainer, complete the application and submit all required documentation.
Once your application is approved you will be eligible to take the Certification test. **
This Certification is like no other in the world and our SEALFIT standards are strict. With this Certification you will be able to represent yourself as a Certified SEALFIT Trainer and can take advantage of many benefits including:
- We will promote you on our SEALFIT website as one our elite training staff
- Your facility will bear the branding and carry the covenant SEALFIT Training badge
- Access to SEALFIT Online programming such as OPWODs, SOFWODs and ONRAMP training
- Lead SEALFIT Monster Mash training events and unique quarterly SEALFIT programmed training events
- Receive exclusive discounts to train and support HQ crucible events
As a Certified SEALFIT Trainer you will:
- Commit to the SEALFIT ethos and lifestyle you will help promote strong values in your community such as: honor, discipline, courage, commitment, teamwork and resiliency
- Be a living example of excellence and mentor military, elite and endurance athletes to the same standard
- Commit to our mission of training 100 million to be strong, resilient and world-centric warrior-athlete-leaders
- Be the leader in the coming values backlash against weakness and passivity
- Continue your personal and professional development with the most integrated and advanced program in the world
If you believe that you are ready to take the next step in sharing your passion for SEALFIT with your tribe, start the process for becoming a Certified SEALFIT Trainer today!
* If you have attended a previous training academy, you may have already met this criterion. To confirm which SEALFIT academy meets this criterion please email [email protected]
**Certification and first year licensing fee is $500, payment due prior to testing.