- Register online. Payment schedule options are available. PAYMENT MUST BE PAID IN FULL 3 WEEKS BEFORE START DATE.
- If opting for a payment schedule, the first payment is due immediately as specified by the options listed.
- You will receive email confirmation of your registration.
- You will receive follow up email confirmation when your payment is successfully processed.
- Rescheduling of any event must be done directly with SEALFIT Headquarters. (844) 732-5355 or [email protected]
- Monies received will be carried over as class credit- valid for 12 months. No refunds.
- If re-scheduling is requested 2 or more weeks prior to class AND your slot is filled a 10% administration fee will be assessed.
- If re-scheduling is requested less than 2 weeks prior to class AND your slot is filled a 15% administration fee will be assessed.
- Regardless of the re-scheduling request date- if your slot is NOT filled a 20% administration fee will be assessed.
- Cancellations (not re-scheduled as outlined above) forfeit all monies paid to date.
- No shows will be considered cancellations and will forfeit all monies paid.
- In the event that SEALFIT cancels or changes class dates, you will be given a full refund. SEALFIT will not be liable for any equipment, travel or other costs due to class cancellations or date changes.
NO REFUNDS. All enrollments are final. If a student leaves a program for ANY reason – lack of physical or mental readiness, injury, family emergency, loss of interest, too hard, etc. SEALFIT will not refund any portion of the tuition- regardless of time attended. SEALFIT also reserves the right to remove any candidate whose influence or actions are deemed harmful or who will not abide with rules and policies of the camp. See FAQ on SEALFIT.com for more information or call (844) 732-5355 to clarify.
The SEALFIT signed application states that candidates who quit a program are responsible for their own lodging and transportation and understand that they cannot stay at the SEALFIT facility to observe the balance of the training.