Over the years many SEALFIT athletes and graduates of our immersion academies and Kokoro Camp have asked for a way to further develop their skills in the tools and methodology of our unique and extremely effective training model. Some want to hone the principles and tools to enhance their own training, while others have sought a way to get certified to be an official part of the SEALFIT team and bring the training to their communities as a coach.
So my team and I have come up with a personal and professional development path for those of you interested in taking a deeper dive into SEALFIT training methods. It starts with the Basic Training Certification. This first step is a two-day seminar to teach basic SEALFIT philosophy, principles, methods and standards for individual use. This event is open to anyone, and is a requirement for those seeking to progress toward SEALFIT Coach status.
What is Covered in the Basic Training Certification:
- You will get a deep primer in SEALFIT’s unique and powerful methods for forging mental toughness, warrior spirit, teamwork and durability.
- SEALFIT philosophy and training methods, Training SOPs, Strength, Stamina, Work Capacity, Endurance, Durability, Injury Prevention, and Scaling, for the OPWOD, SOFWOD and GRINDER PT.
- SEALFIT specialty skills such as Log PT, Tires, Ropes, Buddy Drills and Sand Bag training.
- SEALFIT’s method of developing mental toughness through training, to include breath control, positivity, visualization and micro-goals within the structure of a SEALFIT training session.
Why This Seminar Exists
- To develop powerful new skills for your own personal development.
- To develop new skills to take back to your military, LEO or first responder team.
- To become a SEALFIT Brand Ambassador and help spread the word about the SEALFIT lifestyle.
- To help you add a powerful new dimension to your training, coaching and value proposition with your clients, gym and business.
- To embark on the path to get certified to coach SEALFIT.