SEALFIT Elite Plus
The Epicenter of SEALFIT Training. Training Through the Body to the Heart of Warriors.
SEALFIT Online is a remarkable resource that guides you into the training and lifestyle of SEALFIT. Not only will you learn how to train at the elite level like Navy SEALs, but you will be part of a supportive training community that is focused on exponential growth in all areas of life.
Members employ daily content which helps develop mental toughness, emotional control, elite level functional physical and the warrior spirit. You’ll also have access to the coaches forum and online community allowing you to ask your questions and share your stories.
If you are looking for elite training and programming, SEALFIT Online is your road map. You will train yourself through SEALFIT Online for any challenging goal such as BUDS or other SOF pipeline, an endurance event such as Spartan or GoRuck, or for our own SEALFIT events such as the 20X, KOKORO Camp and the Academies, or just to enjoy the SEALFIT lifestyle like we do!
SEALFIT Online Access Includes:
- 5 Versions of Daily SEALFIT WODs – You’ll get the SEALFIT OPWOD, Special Operations Forces WOD, Masters WOD, OnRamp WOD and Crossfit WOD. There’s training for every fitness goal and level.
- SEALFIT Online Community Access – Interact with other like-minded teammates to discuss physical and mental training, updates on progress and improvement, mobility, recovery and more. Post your times and scores setting the bar for your teammates to follow.
- SEALFIT Video Exercise Library – Immediate access to complete demos of over 120 SEALFIT exercises. You’ll see SEALFIT specific exercises and detailed instruction on the baseline SEALFIT exercises that you won’t see anywhere else outside of SEALFIT HQ.
- Interactive Coaching Forum – You’ll have direct access to certified SEALFIT coaches to answer any questions regarding training, fueling, recovery and mental toughness or specific questions you may have.. Our coaches offer to evaluate your PST performance for WOD placement and crucible readiness.
- Daily SEALFIT content – Four days per week Coach Divine and the SEALFIT coaching staff deliver a daily SEALFIT tip for you to use. These are designed to be “grab and go” secrets that you can quickly use in your daily life. Topics include, Recovery, Fueling, Mental fortitude, and Training. You will have access to a content library of 100’s of content videos to study at your leisure. A weekly email is delivered keeping you informed and setting goals to drive your training out of the comfort zone.
"I owe a lot to Sealift and very much like how it has grown over the years. I put it to use two weeks ago while on vacation with the family. My 11 year old daughter twisted her ankle at the end of strenuous hike on Camel Hump Mountain in Vermont with about 1.5 miles to go. My wife and son were already ahead of us and I was carrying the backpack with supplies… I put the backpack on the front and her on my back. We made a game out of it to see how many times I had to put her down before reaching the car. I had her count to 8 for each step I took and I explained to her that I could always do 8 more steps but mentally I could not do a 1000. She liked my explanation and learned a lot from it. We hiked the entire 1.5 miles without putting her down once – surprised myself and her in the process. So thank you Sealfit for preparing me for that!"-Marten
"Loving this programming…Truly connected mind and body, using the pre sop and box breathing. Testing for the swat team this August… Thanks sealfit crew for giving me the tools I needed to realize my potential."-Nikolas
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Once you have purchased this product, you will be emailed login info and gain immediate access!
Equipment varies. A Crossfit style box or standard gym will have all the training tools you need.
Yes, beginners should start with our BOOTCAMP product for 30-90 days then move into the ONRAMP program.
Typically, Onramp is for beginners. Masters generally have heavier weights, more advanced movements and more volume than the ONRAMP WODs. Crossfit, is for those intermediate to advanced athletes with time constraints. The SOFWOD is for those training for Special Operation Forces pipelines, these WODs have an endurance and body weight focus with supplemental strength, metabolic conditioning and stamina. The OPWOD is our advanced training program for the elite athlete.
A PST is a Physical Standards Test. This is used by the military to evaluate the physical readiness of an individual. The PST consists of: 2 min max push ups, 2 min. max sit ups, 2 min max air squats, max dead hang pull ups without coming off the bar, and timed 1 mile run.
If you click on your workout you can scroll down and leave a comment that is immediately sent to our coaches.
Please visit the tab “Start Here” to find that link. http://members.sealfit.com/exercise-video-library/
You can also hover your cursor over an exercise in your WOD and a quick link to the video will appear.
We encourage you to experiment with different WOD’s to see which fits your goals and abilities. Often, when someone has been training with the onramp for a while we encourage you to jump in on the Crossfit WOD once or twice a week to see if your ready. You can also take another PST and submit that to us and we can advise you according to your results.
You will be able to access 100’s of videos and teachings of Mark Divine and the SEALFIT coaching staff that focus on goal setting, emotional control, breath control, visualization, leadership and team development & integrated theory.
Please visit our coaching forums and find the subject header that is in relation to your question at this link: http://members.sealfit.com/members-home/coaching-forum/
Click on the appropriate topic and type in your question. The forums are reviewed every few days. You can also send urgent questions to [email protected] for a more immediate response.
You visit this forum link http://members.sealfit.com/forums/forum/pst-score-challenge/ and submit your score and any notes that you think important for our coaches to consider. Let us know what your goals are so we can steer you in the best direction possible.
Please use the search icon at the top right of your webpage and type in your keyword.