One Day Is All You Need to See You’re Capable of 20X More In Your Life
Have you ever felt like you have incredible potential that you’re not tapping into? Like you know you could do more, create more, BE more? And if you’re like most of the ambitious individuals we’ve trained over the years, you know there’s more inside you… in all areas of your life… from your health and fitness to career and finances… to your relationship and state of happiness.
So how do you tap into that potential in a world filled with distractions and conflicting ideals?
For Navy Seals, it’s simple: It’s something you’re taught from the very beginning—namely, that you’re capable of 20X more than you currently think or believe. That applies to anyone, in any situation.
Get a Rare Glimpse Into a Powerful New Possibilities
Our 20X event is a one day (12-14 hour) intensive delivered by SEALFIT certified coaches at CrossFit gyms and other training sites around the country. The purpose of 20X is straightforward and clear: to break down your inner limitations and immediately expand your definition of your capabilities as an athlete and human being.
It’s about doing whatever it takes for you to get that rare look into yourself and all that you’re capable of—in every part of your life and being.
20X training gives you undeniable proof that whatever you think about yourself now—you can do, be and achieve as much as 20 TIMES more. In just one day, you will experience a permanent shift in your awareness and confidence. This training is also powerful mental toughness preparation for deeper, more rigorous training and academies we offer, such as the famous Kokoro Camp, which you may decide is your next 20X goal after the challenge.
Many seminars and programs promise to help you change, or transform in some way. However, the teachings are often passive and/or theoretical. This is different.
The Epitome of Hands-On Training and Transformation
During this intense, experiential training, you will test yourself against the SEALFIT standard and learn powerful techniques that will allow you to fearlessly dominate many of life’s challenges. You will gain mental toughness and a warrior’s non-quitting spirit as you learn to embrace the suck, become a world class teammate, and discover your true potential!
Team 20X events are also available for high school, college, and club athletes. Contact SEALFIT for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
What to Expect
- 12 hour event introducing SEALFIT and Unbeatable Mind methods through an extended hybrid challenge training
- Delivered by certified SEALFIT coaches
- Content covered and skills trained include:
- SEALFIT Training philosophy, skills and life strategies
- Develop Powerful Focus, including Arousal and Attention Control
- Navy SEAL-level Planning, Goal Setting and Achievement
- Elite-level decision making in all situations, no matter how much chaos
- Powerful Visualization and Positivity Techniques
- Teamwork and Leadership Building
2014 20X Events
September 27, 2014 at SEALFIT HQ in Encinitas CA
November 8, 2014 at Blue Titan Fitness in Rockaway, New Jersey
March 22, 2015 at SEALFIT HQ in Encinitas CA
May 17, 2015 at SEALFIT HQ in Encinitas CA
November 22, 2015 at SEALFIT HQ in Encinitas CA
20X Physical Standards
The following are to be used as training standards. Baseline tests will be conducted within the first few hours of camp. They include:
- 40 push ups (40 for women), 40 sit-ups and 40 air squats in 2 minutes (each movement)
- 8 dead hang pullups for men, 6 women
- 1 mile run in boots and utility pants on road in 10:00
- Notebook & pen, water bottle, hat
- Assault or Over-the-Ankle Boots
- Black or Camo BDU Pants
- White t-shirt
- Rucksack or 3-day Backpack
- Warm Fleece / Gortex (depending on season)
- Food and Snacks Provided, but feel free to supplement with additional fuel
You guys did a tremendous job! It was an excellent experience for all of us.
Go Jags..JJ - Coach atHead University of South Alabama
My name is Michael Hall. I was one of the Spring 2014 classmates that were a part of being guinea pigs for the SealFit 20X challenge. I just wanted to thank you for this great opportunity, with no additional cost in my student loan. There isn't a price that could be made to account for all SEALFIT taught me. I can honestly say I feel like I can capture the world and become anything I put my mind to. I am truly blessed to be in control of my entire mind. Words could not describe my thankfulness to you and to SLTC,