SEALFIT ADVANCED ACADEMY
Accelerate your five mountain development and access peak performance
Embody the heart of SEALFIT during the Advanced SEALFIT Academy. Get deep training in the philosophy and methods of Coach Divine’s five mountain development model during your seven day transformation experience. Combining classroom work and skill development with physical-mental-emotional challenges in a team environment, this event will propel you eradicate limitations and architect the future you have dreamed of. This accelerated course is intense and led by the world’s most elite SEALFIT coaches, as they push you out of your comfort zone and into personal growth like you have never experienced before.
This is not an academy for beginners. This course was originally designed to ready SEAL candidates for the rigors of BUDS / SEAL training. You will need to self-select this program wisely, and be ready mentally and physically. (pre-requisites apply, see below).
Upon completion of this Academy, you will join the ranks of SEALFIT graduate teammates from around the world who have gained greater stamina, strength, poise, confidence, focused performance abilities, cultivated a sheepdog strong mentality, and harnessed tools of the most elite warriors in the world. Not only do they walk away with a new sense of purpose, but also the able to put what they have learned into action and transform the lives of their teams, teammates and family.
- Intermediate Unbeatable Mind and 5 Mountain training
- Practices and drills for integrated warrior-athlete development.
- Strength, Stamina, Work Capacity, Durability, Mental Toughness
- Endurance (Ruck, Run, Swim, Row), Mobility, Recovery
- KISS Planning, Positivity, Goal Setting, Breath Control and Visualization
- Functional Interval Training, Greater Athletic Performance
- Body Weight Exercises, Advanced Movement Skills
- SEALFIT Austere Skills such as Sand Bags, Tires, Buddy Drills, Ropes, Complexes, Bands, make-shift tools and more
- Team Training and Leadership Drills You’ll Be Able to Use Throughout Your Life
- Kokoro Yoga and TRX Mobility Drills
- Self Confidence and Offensive Personal Protection
- Intro to Water Confidence (do not need to be an expert swimmer)
- Rucking Under Load; An Elite Way to Build Endurance
To ensure your success at Advanced Academy you must be able to do the following:
– 50x Push up in 2:00
– 50x Sit up in 2:00
– 50x Air Squat in 2:00
– 10x Deadhang Pull up
– Run 1 mile in boots and pants under 9:30
– Ruck with load 6 miles in under 2 hrs
– Run 10 miles under 2 hrs.
"The biggest things I took away were the importance of breathing, the practice of witnessing the negative chatter in your mind, and the acceptance of the now. By putting out 100% in every evolution, in every moment, in every breath you take, you have no choice but to embrace the now entirely. When you go as hard as you can in each moment, you aren’t worrying about how much longer the evolution is, or how bad it might hurt; you are being perfect in that moment."
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Fort Worth, TX
All food, lodging and transportation.
Attendees should have either completed the Basic Training Academy and/or trained an additional 3-6 months or more through our online training. Attendees should train daily with Crossfit and endurance type training for 3 or more months.
- 3 Pair black BDU pants
- 2 Pairs of compression shorts
- 1 Pair of “broken in” boots
- 5 White crew neck t-shirts with last name stenciled on front and back
- 1 BDU utility belt (black)
- 2 Pairs of workout or WOD shorts
- Water bottle
- 7 pairs of socks
- Running shoes
Get your gear here: http://shop.sealfit.com/training-essentials/camp-and-academy-bundles/
All medical concerns, conditions, prescriptions as well as any injuries need to be fully disclosed on the event health assessment application.
Any prescription/medication must be given to event medics at the beginning of your event.
We will provide your hotel and transportation during the event.
Attendees are responsible for securing their own transportation to and from the event.