This course is designed for groups which would like to us to travel and come train you at the location of our choice. You help us set up a training date and location and we will share the revenue with you.
No matter where you go, you can always have the self defense tools you were born with! Unarmed Self Defense is a must for anyone who wants to increase his or her self defense options. And it is a highly recommended self defense class for women and teens, since they are the most likely group to encounter grabs, chokes, and holds with the greatest disparity of force during violent assaults.
At the end of this class you will be able to stun and disable an attacker of greater size and strength than yourself and escape to safety. You will learn the self defense system taught by US Navy SEALs. This is a coherent system of techniques selected for their simplicity, effectiveness, and ease of learning.
This self defense class is an excellent choice for those who do not or cannot carry a firearm and for those that need to augment their firearms skills. This simple system will give you fight stopping techniques that will work regardless of your size, strength, or physical condition.
- Natural body weapons
- Striking principles and vital target selection
- Defenses against punches and kicks
- Defenses against holds, grabs, arm bars, and bear hugs
- Defenses against multiple attackers
- Fighting from the ground
- Incident avoidance and prevention
- Offensive mindset
Handgun Skills and Safety
The Basic Handgun Skills and Safety class gives students the information, skills, and mindset to carry and use a handgun for self defense.In this class, students learn to use their handgun safely, quickly, and reflexively as is required in close-range defensive situations, and to understand the legal responsibilities of handgun use.This course should be considered a minimum for anyone who owns or is considering carrying a handgun for self defense or who has a handgun in their homes or office.
- Firearms safety
- Handgun types
- Ballistics and ammunition selection as it pertains to the handgun
- Holster selection and accessories
- The integrated act of firing: stance, grip, sight alignment, trigger press, follow through
- Speed reloading, tactical reloading, clearing malfunctions
- Rapid multiple shots on single targets, rapid engagement of multiple targets
- Engagement of targets from the ready position, the draw, and the concealed draw
- The proper tactical response to single or multiple opponent situations
- Legalities concerning the use of deadly force